All-around Programmer (Ruby / Python / Java / C / Haskell / C#)
- I'm an all-around programmer. I've tried breaking my passion off several times over the years, but a force bigger than I keeps bringing me back to programming. And it's been happening over 7 years. On top on that, I'm interested in finance, security, big data and machine learning.
- I'm available for hire full-time or part-time; preferably, but not necessarily, for a remote position. To hire me, shoot me email. My current timezone is GMT +08:00, although I can reply during night-time as well when my gut tells me to do so :).
- I'm willing to relocate to USA, Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Originally I'm from Russia. Since October 2012 up till now I've roamed in South East Asia.
- All the information is up-to-date; if there's something new emerging, it'll be added here right off the bat.
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
- Databases: MySql, Microsoft Sql Server, PostgreSql, MongoDb
- Libraries (frameworks): .NET, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Play! Framework, Akka, Django
- Test tools: Ruby: RSpec, Cucumber, MiniTest; Python: Py.Test, Unittest; Swift: ....; JVM:
Self employed | Aug 2012 - Present
- Project: basically Intermedia.net provides a web hosting using MS Exchange server.
- Responsibilities: Development new modules, UI interface, unit testing, integrating with backend.
- Team: 3 developers, 2 QA.
Self employed | Dec 2011 - Mar 2012
- Development some project using Ruby on Rails.
- Development a website using ASP.NET MVC 3.0.
- Project: Loginet.ru is a logistic web service.
- Responsibilities: Implementing data, biz and UI layers and integrating them with each other, estimating.
- Team: 3 developers, 1 QA.
- Project: ClubSpaces.com
- Responsibilities: Implementing new functional, bug fixing.
- Team: 6 developers, 2 QA.
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
2005 - 2010 | Saint-Petersburg, Russia | suai.ru
- I have a Master's degree in computer systems and programming.
M101: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen
Functional Programming Principles in Scala by coursera
- This advanced undergraduate programming course covers the principles of functional programming using Scala, including the use of functions as values, recursion, immutability, pattern matching, higher-order functions and collections, and lazy evaluation. http://www.gildedhonour.com/scala_certificate_coursera.pdf
Principles of Reactive Programming by coursera
- This advanced course teaches principles of reactive programming using Scala: how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in
the presence of failures. Concepts covered include monads, futures, observables and actors.
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (advanced)
- Chinese (beginner)