Developer (web/desktop/mobile) and Data Analyst
- 2009 - 2015:
Web/Desktop and Mobile Development
- Since 2015:
Data science (big data, machine learning, NLP, data analysis, etc) as well as Web/Desktop and Mobile Development
- I am available for hire: freelance or permanent remote job. My rate is $35/h with money back guarantee or pay after the result has been seen.
If you have plenty of work I can give you a discount.
I don't just do programming. Rather I solve your problem choosing the most appropriate tool and technology. When contacting me, please provide the details of what you need, your approxte budget and time estimate.
- I'm willing to relocate to Japan, Hong Kong or Singapore if there's a legitimate job for me in those countries.
- Where I am: I'm in SE Asia, GMT +8 The latest update: Apr 2016.
- Programming languages (primary):
Ruby, Python, Haskell, Scala, Clojure, C#, Rust
- Programming languages (secondary):
Windows, Linux, Android, FreeBsd
MySql, Microsoft Sql Server, PostgreSql, MongoDb
.NET, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Play! Framework, Akka, Django, Flask, Pandas, NumPy
Ruby: RSpec, Cucumber, MiniTest; Python: Py.Test, Unittest;
Self employed | Aug 2012 - Present
- Project: basically Intermedia.net provides a web hosting using MS Exchange server.
- Responsibilities: Development new modules, UI interface, unit testing, integrating with backend.
- Team: 3 developers, 2 QA.
Self employed | Dec 2011 - Mar 2012
- Development some project using Ruby on Rails.
- Development a website using ASP.NET MVC 3.0.
- Project: Loginet.ru is a logistic web service.
- Responsibilities: Implementing data, biz and UI layers and integrating them with each other, estimating.
- Team: 3 developers, 1 QA.
- Project: ClubSpaces.com
- Responsibilities: Implementing new functional, bug fixing.
- Team: 6 developers, 2 QA.
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
2005 - 2010 | Saint-Petersburg, Russia | suai.ru
- I have a Master's degree in computer systems and programming.
M101: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen
Functional Programming Principles in Scala by coursera
- This advanced undergraduate programming course covers the principles of functional programming using Scala, including the use of functions as values, recursion, immutability, pattern matching, higher-order functions and collections, and lazy evaluation. http://www.gildedhonour.com/scala_certificate_coursera.pdf
Principles of Reactive Programming by coursera
- This advanced course teaches principles of reactive programming using Scala: how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in
the presence of failures. Concepts covered include monads, futures, observables and actors. http://www.gildedhonour.com/react_program_certificate_coursera.pdf
- Русский (russian, native)
- English (fluent)
- Español (spanish, close to fluent)
- 日本語 (japanese, intermediate)